Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What's Up Wednesday!


What's Up Wednesday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Jaime Morrow and Erin Funk in the hopes of bringing writers together on our crazy journeys. If you're interested in finding out more about this blog hop and/or joining us you can read more about it here!



WHAT I'M READING: I FINALLY FINISHED GAME OF THRONES!! This is such a huge accomplishment; it took me forever. Now I am reading Moonfall by Vanessa Morton, which I snagged off of Netgalley. And soon I'll start the long journey through A Clash of Kings. I also read The Murder Complex like I said I probably would. Good week for reading :)

WHAT I'M WRITING: I'm really getting into the fun parts of The Homecoming Court. I'm working through the Opening Ceremony now and soon, SOON the first event! I'm so excited!

WHAT INSPIRES ME RIGHT NOW: Reading! The more I read the more I want to write, and I have been reading quite a lot. 

WHAT ELSE I'VE BEEN UP TO: Working, mainly. Exciting life I know. I'm also currently trying to win a couple of free tickets to Cedar Point, haha. That would spice up my summer a bit! And I just bought the entire Avatar: The Last Airbender DVD set, after a friend of mine commented on my post featuring it and told me it was on sale, so that should keep me busy for a few days at least.

How are all of you lovely people doing?

5 comments:

  1. "The more I read the more I want to write."--» Yep, I feel the same way too, Unfortunately, I find the more I read, the less I end up writing and vice versa. LOL There just aren't enough hours in the day! Awesome that you're so into your WiP. That always makes it more tempting to sit down and get writing even more. Hope you have a wonderful week all around, Katie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW way to go on finishing Game of Thrones! I read the first book two years ago AND still need to read the rest!I"m so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for reading and writing!
    You have me beat on GoT-- I got about halfway through and bailed.
    :0) I need to pick it up again.
    Airbender is our family's FAVORITE show. I could watch it over and over again. It's inspiring storytelling, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of these days I'm going to sit down and watch Avatar. I really enjoyed the episodes I have seen, so I need to watch it all.

    Good luck with your writing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't even get through the first GoT book. No story is for everyone.

    ReplyDelete