Saturday, June 7, 2014

NEW BLOG IS OFFICIALLY LIVE!

Hey everybody! Just a short post to let you all know that the first post of my new blog has officially been posted!

The project has undergone a rather large bit of a transformation since I mentioned it on here earlier this week, but I am so super excited to start it and I love what it has shifted towards and I cannot wait to see what it will become.

The new blog is called The Pop Cultist. You can find out more about this new project by checking out the Behind the Blog page here! And if you are interested in the project please subscribe to the blog! Starting out is always the hardest part, you know?

My first post is a review of The Fault in Our Stars. I just review the story as a whole rather than specifically the movie or specifically the book because the movie follows the story so well that I did not feel the need to make much of a distinction. Check out the review here!

I will still be posting to The Diaries regularly, so no worries! The only change will be I will probably not be writing tons of book reviews here any more since it seems kind of silly to post reviews on the same book to 2 different blogs. So this will likely become exclusively a writing blog :)

Thanks so much and I'll talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment