First, the walk of shame...my goals for March:
- Finish at least one book that is NOT for a class
- Write another 10,000 words of my still sadly untitled WIP
- Post at least once a week to the Diaries (I've decided that perhaps my initial goal of twice a week was a bit ambitious given my course load this semester; so lets try again!)
- Start role playing as Tegan and Ariadne on Tumblr to get to know them better
Hopefully April will be better! Its the last month of the semester so my goals are reflecting the fact that I'm about to get disturbingly busy with final projects.
Goals for April
- Read at least one book (lets try this again...)
- Write another 10,000 words of my WIP
- Complete the April A-to-Z Blogging Challenge!
How did March go for all of you? And what are you goals for April?