Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year, New Goals, New WIP

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had lovely holidays :)

One of my goals (see, I'm calling them goals this year to mix things up in hopes that I will actually stick to them..we'll see..) for the new year is to post here once a week again like I was when I first started this blog (which by the way was exactly a year and 4 days ago!!). Hopefully I can stick to this and get the Diaries back to at least partly their former glory!

I do have a new WIP for this new year! I don't have much to talk about as of yet because I'm still working out a lot of the details but I'm really excited about it. Its really different from any other ideas I've had before so hopefully this one sticks. My goal is to have at least a finished draft by the end of the year (hopefully sooner). I think I may post character backgrounds to the Diaries as the characters develop further and divulge more of their exciting lives to me; more to come!

Not much of a post for the first of the year, but I don't have much to report on my new WIP just yet so I suppose that's it for now. Be looking forward to some details about it though! I can't wait to share some snippits with you :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! :) I am excited you are back and good luck with your new WIP! Can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you're back! Best of luck with the new WIP :)

    ReplyDelete