Wednesday, November 14, 2012

BLOGGING SCHOLARSHIP!!

The Fiction Diaries has been selected as a finalist for a blogging scholarship worth $10,000!!

The final decision is based on popular vote so I really need your help!

Please go here to vote! You can vote once a day so please go back every day and vote for The Diaries (well..Katie Conigliaro..voting is done by name not blog..but you get the idea!)

I am going up against a Tumblr blog with over 10k followers so I really need all the help I can get. Please vote and help me spread the word through twitter or short blog posts of your own if you would be kind enough to spare me one!

Later today I will be posting what it is I hope to accomplish and how this scholarship will be used - I'd do it now but I must run off to work helping some very lovely freshman writers on campus. As fellow writers and literature geeks I do hope you know just how much this would mean to me and how much it would help me achieve my dreams. And isn't that what this blogging community is about; helping other to reach their dreams and having them help you in return?

I very much appreciate any help you can offer me!

9 comments:

  1. I voted for you. Fellow future literature professor have to stick together, right? Best of luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely! thank you so much for helping me out:)

      Delete
  2. Vooooooted! :) Good luck, I hope you win. $10,000 is a lot of money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! I am jealous. :) I'll go vote now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being selected as a finalist! Voted for you and will tweet this out to try to catch you some more votes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much for your help!! I really appreciate it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katie:
    Welcome to the Tribe (Fiction Aficionados)--I checked out your blog and voted for your scholarship--Good luck, it looks like you're solidly in 3rd place. Will go back and vote daily. -Shawn

    ReplyDelete