Friday, May 25, 2012

The Writer in You Blog Hop #3!


This is a blog hop for all you aspiring writers out there. It is a chance to meet other writers and share tips, writing, and experiences, all while gaining new followers for your loverly blog!

I host writing marathons on Saturdays on a Facebook group called Word Wars (today will be our first marathon as well as the first blog hop! Feel free to join us here anytime!). That is partially why I decided to begin The Writer in You Blog Hop; Saturdays are a great day to sit back and write. So what better way to start a Saturday writing session than with a question that makes you think about your writing? That exactly what this blog hop will be.

The Blog Hop!
Start by adding your name to the list of blogs at the bottom of this page. Then comment on this page letting me know you've joined us!
Then write a post of your own answering the question of that week and link it back to this page; we want as many people as possible to join!
Then: start hopping! Visit as many or as few blogs as you like and be sure to leave a comment on their posts letting them know you stopped by.

The Rules!
There are only 3 rules to this blog hop:
1. Follow me, your blog hop host! Then come back every Friday to find out what Saturday's question will be.
2. Be consistent: Don't forget to post your answer on Saturdays! It gives fellow WIY visitors something to comment on!
3. Grab the blog hop button below and post it on your blog; spread the word!



The Writer in You Blog Hop!





Q: When and where do you do most of your writing?
I tend to do most of my writing in bed - which is probably why I tend to not write as much as I need to. I'm working on trying to write more during the day but I have always leaned towards writing at night. I naturally stay up late- I've always been a bit of a night owl - so its easy for me to find time to write where there's nothing else going on around me to distract me. I would like to get into the habit of writing during the day too, though.


Join the fun! Sign up below!
If you're link doesn't appear right away, don't worry. It just takes the list a few minutes to update. 
**Note** Be sure to link to your blogs homepage rather than a specific post. The link list doesn't reset every week:)





8 comments:

  1. I'm also a bit of a night owl! It will be good for us to focus on writing more in the day so we'll at least have enough rest for the night. (Kind of impossible *laughs* Let's work towards it. :)

    Michelle
    The Writer in You Blog Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! I join you this week for my first blog hop with you, how exciting! Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love writing at night if I didn't have to wake up so early.. :)

    Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

    Keely
    Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! I think i joined the list twice. Sorry. But I have posted my answer to today's question. Check it out:

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/fashion-in-books-saturday-3.html

    ~Shane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be checking it out this coming Friday. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to be a night person too, but then I got sick and couldn't stay up that late any more. Now I just try to do everything during the day (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be joining you this weekend! Thanks for hosting!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete