Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Very Happy Mother's Day!

I am going to break away from my normal posts to wish my amazing mom the very happiest of Mother Days.


I love this picture:)
I thought about taking this opportunity to upload the funniest picture of her I could find, as payback for all her ridiculous pictures of me on Facebook, but I decided against it :P


My mom is one of my biggest inspirations. She has never done anything but support (and even push towards) my wanting to be a writer and she is one of the biggest reason why I am so sure I can do it. She has been telling me I was meant to be a writer since I was in the 3rd grade, and now that I am seriously working towards being one, I remember that every day; every time I start to doubt what I'm working on or wonder if I could really do this, I remember that mom has been sure of it for years, and that gives me the drive to keep writing. Even when she doesn't know it, she reminds me every day that I can do this.

My mom has done so much more for me than I could ever possibly thank her for. She has put up with me and all of my crazy (I think probably since the crazy came from her) and is still always there for me whenever I need her, whatever I need her for.

Mom I could never even begin to thank you for everything you do for me, this barely scratches the surface, but I do want you to know that I do truly appreciate everything you do for me. I love you Mommy:) Happy Mother's Day<3



No comments:

Post a Comment