Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Read-A-Thon Tuesday Challenge

Today's Bout of Books Read-A-Thon challenge is hosted by Nyx Book Reviews :)

Just a quick update: as of now I have finished Divergent by Veronica Roth (ANDOMGITWASSOGOOD!) and have started reading Pandora's Key by Nancy Richardson Fischer :)

And on to the challenge! I chose option two which was a lovely game of 'This or That'.



Physical book or eBook?
Physical Book
Paperback or Hardcover?
Hardcover
Reality or Make-believe?
Make-believe - I'm a writer, duh ;)
Adult or Young-Adult?
Young-Adult
Dog ears or Bookmarks?
Bookmarks - you dog ear my book, you die
Breaking the spine or Barely open the book?
I guess barely opening. I don't make a point to break the spine but I don't make a point not to either.
Tea or Coffee?
Tea
Reading in bed or On the couch?
Bed
Series or Standalone?
Series
Original or TV Adaptation?
Original
Defy motion sickness or Audiobooks?
Haha, defy motion sickness all the way
Author crushes or Who-was-that-guy-again?
Definitely author crushes
Interview or Guest post?
Interview


That's it for my answers! How about you?

1 comment:

  1. I loved Divergent too! That book is utter awesomeness.

    Thanks for participating in the challenge (:

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete