Saturday, May 19, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award!!


I've received my first ever blog award! Yay! Thank you very much to the lovely Krista at The Jelly Beans of Writing for giving it to me. I very much appreciate it! And for those of you who don't know Krista, go check her out, she's awesome!:)

Award rules: I have to answer 10 questions about myself and then share 10 random facts. Let's do it!

1. What is your favorite song? So by that you obviously mean my favorite song today, right? You can't honestly expect me to pick just one. I'm rather biased towards Soul Sister by Train because it's Joe's song to me and can always make me smile<3 And I always have a theme song or two for the summer and right now that would be Young Forever by The Ready Set; no one you can listen to that song and not dance! But these are just two of the many that I love.

2. What is your favorite desert? Cannolis<3 YUM!

3. What ticks you off? Am I allowed to just say people? :P Joe always laughs at me because I constantly start sentences with: "you know what irritates me?" Lets see: people who shove their religion down my throat/think it is an excuse for discrimination, arrogance, people who judge without understanding, the list goes on and on. 

4. When you're upset what do you do? I'll be the first to admit that I can get a bit snappy when I'm upset - but I'm always aware of it and constantly apologizing between snaps. As girly of an answer as it is, talking really does help for me, mostly because sometimes I don't even know what's really bothering me until it starts coming out lol.

5. What is your favorite pet? I'm a dog person:) I want a husky so bad!

6. Which do you prefer, black or white? Sepia!

7. What is your biggest fear? Losing the people I love. And mirrors...and snakes; especially snakes...don't judge me..

8. What is your attitude? Is Divergent an appropriate answer? It tends to vary depending on the situation..but I think I'm a fairly optimistic happy person:) I'm still just a kid, really.

9. What is perfection? Finding beauty in imperfection.

10. What is your guilty pleasure? Its not really a guilty pleasure anymore because I don't care if people know, but I absolutely love Inuyasha. Its a badass manga/anime that I got hooked on when I was like 13. Really, anime in general I guess is a guilty pleasure, or was. Loved it but wouldn't admit it for the longest time.

Ten Random Fact About Me!
1. I LOVE Winnie the Pooh.
2. I can quote Mulan and How to Train Your Dragon in their entirety- Mulan I can do without watching the movie. How jealous are you?
3. I'm obsessed with Lord of the Rings and absolutely in love with Aragorn.
4. I'm 3rd generation Sicilian on my Dad's side.
5. I'm a proud gamer-girl; Zelda was my childhood
6. I didn't read the Harry Potter books until the summer after I graduated high school.
7. My favorite color is limegreen.
8. I own and adore all 10 seasons of Friends.
9. 日本ごをはなします。"Nihongo o hanashimasu" or "I speak Japanese". A whole semesters worth.
10. I think I am incapable of wearing a skirt unless I have shorts or legging on underneath. Dresses are fine; skirts, not so much.

Lastly I shall pass the award on to 7 other kreativ bloggers! I follow so many amazing blogs so it was really hard to pick, but here they are:)

1. The lovely ladies over at Falling for Fiction
2. Taylor at Perfectly Sensible Nonsense
3. Keely at Realms of an Open Mind
4. Ellyn at Writing Passion
5. Michelle Krys at...Michelle-Krys haha
6. Brigid at My Life as a Teenage Novelist
7. Lily at Notes in the Margins

So there it is! Thanks again Krista!

11 comments:

  1. congo der girl!!! sum of ur answers are so similar to the ones in my head,its creepy!!! keep writing ur amazing stuff!! cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing the award on to me! :D Also we have a lot in common... I also didn't read Harry Potter until last summer. Thought I was the only one! Oh and Mulan and How To Train Your Dragon are both fabulous movies! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very welcome:)
      Haha right? It was sad already knowing everything. My best friend is reading them now and some how managed to not find out anything. She has no idea who dies in any of them or anything - impressive stuff right there.
      Aren't they!? I just adore them<3

      Delete
  3. Thank you for presenting this award to me!! I have a husky ~ highly recommend them :) Awesome dogs..

    P.S. I'm a Zelda freak too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! And husky is totally my dog of choice too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally used to watch Inuyasha! A friend got me hooked on it when I was thirteen. Huskies are beautiful dogs - I can see why you'd want one! :) I am absolutely in love with Aragorn too. He's rugged and handsome and fights and becomes king. Also, he sings that song at the end of the last movie. He's awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha we're basically soul mates! :P
      I just got hooked on another anime actually- Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Its.so.good. Tragic..but amazing.
      Guh..that song<3 Tolkien created the perfect man lol.

      Delete
  6. The question, "What's your favorite song?" is like "What's your favorite book?" - it's IMPOSSIBLE to answer! ;) Gah! And I totally agree with you; I can't stand it when people preach at me, and I hate when religion is used as an excuse for discrimination. :P

    And I've totally been obsessed with the Lord of the Rings. SUCH AN AMAZING TRILOGY...! I do love Aragorn, but my all-time favorite character is Sam. Sam is amazing. :')

    Thanks so much for the award, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a bunch! Agreed on the cannolis :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I just nominated you for another award! You'll need to scroll down a bit to see it. http://lilyjenness.blogspot.com/2012/05/double-awards.html

    ReplyDelete