Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Feature & Follow #2




The Friday Feature & Follow is brought to you by: Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.

Q: Summer Break is upon us! What would be the perfect vacation spot for you to catch up on your reading & relax?
A: I'm I burning your eyes out with my lovely color choices yet?
I would love to go on a cruise somewhere warm and sit on the deck all day and read. That sounds just loverly! 
I would like to say New Zealand, because what better place to read than Middle Earth, right? But reading would be the last place on my mind between the Middle Earth Tour and the rock climbing and the everything else.



11 comments:

  1. New follower!

    New Zealand would be a great vacation spot :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-friday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That DOES sound like it would be really relaxing. I've never been to New Zealand, but I'd bet it would be really scenic. :)

    New Linky follower! :) Stop by my blog?

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not only Middle Earth, its also where Hercules, Xena AND Legend of the Seeker were filmed! Sorry major geek here *sheepishly hangs head.* That is definitely a dream destination! :) New follower, check me out at:
    http://diamondinroughcoal.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-me-friday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cruise would be so nice! Reading with a slight breeze, overlooking the ocean? When can I go??? Haha, great pick!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cruise sounds wonderful, I've never been on one before. Check out my FF @ best-of-ya.blogspot.com. New follower by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cruises and New Zealand? I think you're onto something here!

    Thanks for visiting my FF and following!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice choice! Thanks for visiting my blog. New follower.
    ABookGeek - LLM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I'd love to go to New Zealand. it's so beautiful - or looks that way on TV at least.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. A cruise would be amazing!

    Here's my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete