Saturday, January 21, 2012

Damn you Reality

So as I mentioned in my first post one of my New Years Resolutions was to write two short stories every month. Since making my resolutions classes have started and I have come to realize that I simply do not have the free time to write two stories every month. I started taking Japanese this semester and it requires quite a bit more study time than I had expected, and thats only one of my 4 courses this semester.

Rather than just giving up on my resolution I would like to amend it to writing one short story a month. I do not think that is an impossible goal, and it is simply more realistic than my original goal.

On a similar note my first short story should be up within the next few days. I haven't quite decided how to go about posting them yet, as they are quite a bit longer than a blog post, so be patient with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment